You are the face of our next generation
You are very important to us: you are our talent of tomorrow. We will listen to you, take you seriously and develop your full potential together. This will allow both of us to grow. Because you will also offer us an insight into the world of our next generation of customers.
We are over the moon that we can go on this exciting journey together.
Taster day at UPC
Are you about to leave school and not yet sure which apprenticeship is right for you? During our taster days (in spring of each year) you will have the opportunity to find out more about our various vocational training programmes – and have your questions answered. You will find all information about attendance on our homepage under the respective vocational training programme.
We are proud to offer 10 to 14 new apprenticeships each year. In total, we train around 40 apprentices in the four areas of IT (system technology), business studies, customer dialogue and mediamatics. You will find all information at a glance in the brochure for the respective vocational training programme.
Do you want to look over the shoulder of one of our employees? We offer trial apprenticeships between February and June each year.
Send your complete application (including letter of motivation, CV with photo and copies of your secondary school certificates) stating the vocational training programme and date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the very high demand, we only accept school pupils who meet the academic requirements of the relevant vocational training programme for the trial apprenticeship.
Casting Day Junior/recruitment for our apprenticeships
Recruitment for 2018 will start on 01.09.2017.
We will happily take the time to get to know you better, and to let you get to know us. It is very important to us that you are happy in our company – and know where you currently are and what is ahead of you. The path to your apprenticeship is as follows:
- You submit your online application via our recruitment platform.
- Full-day Casting Day Junior: This day is about getting to know each other better and finding out whether we are a good match. Normally around 12 candidates take part. There are two parts to our Casting Day Junior: In the morning, you will take part in exciting challenges. Show us what you’ve got to offer.
- After lunch, you will have the opportunity to look backstage and see what an exciting work day is like in the training programme you are considering.
- Online assessment: You complete a personality assessment and two ability tests at home.
- We will give you feedback on your online assessment and discuss the results together.
- References: To complete our picture of you, we will request references at this point. Our tip: contact your references now.
- Job offer: At the end of the successful recruitment process, we will make you an offer. We look forward to welcoming you to our company.
You invest a lot of time in your application. And so we promise that we will
contact you quickly and provide you with personal and constructive feedback.