UPC as an employer
Our dynamic daily working life is characterised by an inspiring first name culture with flat hierarchies. In our company you will find space for creativity and thinking outside the box – because we value your courage to strike out in new directions. Observe, listen carefully and draw the right conclusions. That is how we handle innovations and new customer requirements. Our passion is the impressive result.
Do we fit together? We will offer you an attractive overall package.
THIS IS US
We offer you…
- an innovative working environment with flexible forms of working and working hours
- flat hierarchies and an open and appreciative first name cultureeine
- attractive holiday benefits and five additional days’ holiday thanks to hours worked in advance
- 10 days of paternity leave for fathers or 17 weeks of maternity leave at 100% pay
- numerous attractive employee discounts (e.g. for UPC products, concert tickets, multimedia products or local restaurants) as well as generous anniversary gifts.
The welcome day takes place at the beginning of the month for all new employees. Over the course of 1.5 days, the new employees learn more about the different departments in our company and with this they get an exciting overview of the fascinating world of UPC.
Our modern office building in Wallisellen provides the right environment for creative and agile work. Many of our employees work within their team zones according to the “flex desk” principle – which means that each day we decide where we’d like to sit and would have the ideal conditions for the work that is currently to be done. In the middle zones of our office spaces, various furniture modules are available which can be used spontaneously by anyone from any floor.