UPC as an employer
Do we fit together? We are looking for people who share our enthusiasm. Sound good to you? We will offer you an attractive overall package.
We offer you…
- an innovative working environment with flexible forms of working and working hours
- flat hierarchies and an open and appreciative first name cultureeine
- attractive holiday benefits and five additional days’ holiday thanks to hours worked in advance
- 10 days of paternity leave for fathers or 17 weeks of maternity leave at 100% pay
- numerous attractive employee discounts (e.g. for UPC products, concert tickets, multimedia products or local restaurants) as well as generous anniversary gifts.
Culture & Company Policy
Our dynamic daily work is characterised by an inspiring first name culture with flat hierarchies. In our company you will find space for creativity and thinking outside the box – because we value your courage to strike out in new directions. Look, listen well and make the right conclusions. That is how we handle innovations and new customer requirements. Our passion is the impressive result.
We believe in you. Which is why we will give you the space to realise your ideas – and take on new challenges. We will support you with individual development plans and the wide range of training opportunities offered by our Business Academy. There, you will find lots of exciting opportunities for further development ranging from the training programme for our line managers and language courses through to our project management workshop.