Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Who is André Krause?
- André Krause has been CEO of the combined Sunrise UPC business since 16 November 2020.
- Prior to this, from January to mid-November 2020, he was CEO of Sunrise.
- André Krause came to Sunrise as Chief Financial Officer in 2011 – a position he held until the end of 2019.
- Before his involvement in Sunrise, he spent seven years at Telefónica O2 Germany in Munich, first as Vice President Strategy & Consulting (2004-2006), then as Chief Financial Officer(2006-2011).
- From 1999 until 2004, André Krause was Associate Principal as well as a member of the TIME practice at McKinsey & Company in Düsseldorf.
- From 1997 until 1999, he worked at Arthur Andersen in Düsseldorf as Assistant Computer Risk Management and Auditing.
- André Krause holds a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Bielefeld.