Managing Director Corporate Services
I can’t… swim front crawl well, which is the only reason that I haven’t yet completed a triathlon.
I have… an interest in history, and so I also have an idea of what I might do once I reach 65.
I don’t want to… miss out on my summer holidays in Zurich, because there’s nowhere better in summer than here.
I won’t… get tired of questioning everything and trying to follow new and innovative paths.
I live… for the moment and enjoy every single day.
- Since August 2014 Bernd Kleinsteuber has held the position of Managing Director Corporate Services for UPC.
- Since December 2008, he has headed the Corporate Affairs and People Services units.
- He has been responsible for all regulatory affairs, the legal department and all matters relating to compliance at UPC since 2002.
- As a lawyer and licensed attorney, he was in charge of the legal and regulatory divisions at Energis (Switzerland) and its European subsidiaries prior to joining UPC.
- His career has also included positions with the German telecommunications provider o.tel.o in Düsseldorf and the business consulting law firm of Rittershaus, Wissmann & von Rosenstiel in Mannheim and Frankfurt.