Fully automatic data backup to the mountains
MOUNT10 is the reliable, professional online backup solution for your data.
- External data backup to the SWISS FORT KNOX
- Recovering deleted files is simplicity itself
- For desktop, laptop, servers and databases
- 3-stage daily monitoring by MOUNT10
MOUNT10 AG is an official partner of UPC Business. It belongs to a group of companies with many years of experience in the highly secure storage of both physical and electronic information. The offerings are based on SWISS FORT KNOX I and II, two highly-secure data centre fortresses in the Swiss Alps.
The MOUNT10 online backup solution offers fully automatic, standardised data backup to the mountains via the Internet. Every day, this simple service ensures the highly secure transfer of your important, valuable and confidential data such as contacts, e-mails, office documents etc. to the SWISS FORT KNOX.
You manage the backup and recovery of your data very simply using the backup software that you download from our website, then install on your laptop, desktop or server. You can access data that has already been backed up from anywhere using WebAccess.
SWISS FORT KNOX
SWISS FORT KNOX is an underground data centre concept with several locations in the Swiss Alps. All facilities possess independent power supply systems in all areas and an atmosphere independent of the outside world. The structural design is proof against any military or civil threat. The 24-hour operation is constantly monitored from an Operations Centre. Multi-layered network and IT protective measures reduce any risk to the absolute minimum. All locations feature constant video and fire monitoring. The facilities are connected with one another by a dedicated fibre optic link. The concept is considered to be the most secure data centre in Europe.
The MOUNT10 online backup solution is available to private individuals, the self-employed and companies, from the SME to the major corporation.
Cloud Computing - what's that?
With cloud computing, IT infrastructure such as hardware and software is provided via a network – via the “cloud”. When the name of the game is using your resources flexibly and efficiently, wherever they are needed, there is no getting away from cloud computing.
Modern cloud services for SMEs and large corporations
Modern cloud services enable you to access your documents and data no matter where you are. Even if you are looking for a way in which to back up data reliably and regularly in a secure location remote from your business premises, you will probably be extremely interested in cloud computing. UPC Business caters for the needs of modern IT services with innovative cloud services.
How secure is the SWISS FORT KNOX?
The SWISS FORT KNOX offers the best possible data protection against any type of threat:
- Own risk - Personnel
- Erosion of one’s own protective measures
- Theft, vandalism
- Natural disaster & environmental damage
- IT access problems (quarantine)
- Terror / sabotage
SWISS FORT KNOX characteristics:
- Underground “zero-risk” infrastructure
- Optimal protection against atomic, biological and chemical attacks
- Total screening against electromagnetic impulses (full EMP protection)
- Authorised access only by vetted individuals accompanied by SIAG security personnel
- Inspection area for freight traffic
- Video monitoring of outside areas with automatic detection
- Security areas, some of them equipped with explosion-proof compartments, bullet-proof individual access and inspection booths
- Face recognition technology, video monitoring of all movements
- Automatic visitor location monitoring
- 24-hour surveillance employing both a civil and military surveillance concept
- Electrical generators, capable of operating for several weeks
- Battery power for 24 hrs
- Transformer room for generating quality electricity
- Climate control with air rehydration to optimal fixed values
- Different micro-segmented air intake systems at inaccessible locations in the rock
- Atmospheric overpressure to prevent gas penetration
- Full ABC protection
- High-performance refrigeration system with underground lake for cooling
How secure is MOUNT10?
Security is an important aspect in everyday Internet use. The major benefits of electronic communication entail risk. The high level of demand for and multi-faceted use of the World Wide Web provides an immense raft of security technology capabilities. Security has the highest priority of all MOUNT10’s business activities. We therefore occupy a pioneering role in all our Internet-based services. We help to define new standards and work only with cutting-edge products.
- Fail-safe disk systems
- SSL encryption
- 256-bit AES encryption
- SSL WebAccess encryption
- PKI architecture (Digital Certificates)
- Redundant data storage
- ZeroRisk data centre
- Autonomous structural computer centre infrastructure
- Complete EMP protection
- Highly autonomous supply infrastructure
- Redundant IP communication infrastructure
- The most stringent access processes
- High degree of privacy protection
- Support Level 1, 24/7 on site
"MOUNT10 offers us an ideal solution and is therefore an integral part of our offering."
Patrick Schuler, CTO/co-owner, Citius AG – Your personal IT solution partner
We will be happy to offer you personal advice
Do you have any questions about our data backup solutions? MOUNT10’s customer advisers will be happy to assist you and work with you to develop the optimal solution for your company.