Home of Sports
MySports is your Swiss sports channel
- Exciting live sport
- Entertaining expert talks
- Latest background reports
The basic channel included for TV cable customers
- One game from the National League and Swiss League weekly during the regular season and one game per round during the Swiss League play-offs.
- The full live sport experience: Formula E, handball, basketball, beach volleyball and equestrian sport.
- Even more action from the spectacular world of Red Bull.
Included in MySports Pro
The complete package
- All National League games from the regular season through to and including the play-offs live and exclusive, with commentary in two or three languages
- Total of 572 Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matches per season live on Sky – individual and Sky multi-game broadcasts
- Over 1200 live football events from 14 international top leagues
- Up to 1000 top international ice hockey matches: National Hockey League, Kontinental Hockey League, Swedish Hockey League and many more
- On up to 18 channels
Bundesliga on Sky
- Total of 572 Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matches per season live – individual and multi-game broadcasts
- Super Saturday with original multi-game broadcasts, detailed pre-match reports, expert analyses and the top game
- Highlights of all games immediately after the final whistle – including all Bundesliga Friday games
- Portuguese Liga NOS
- Russian Football League
- Dutch Eredivisie League
- Chinese Super League
- Other international football leagues
- National League: All games
- Games featuring the Swiss men’s and women’s national teams
- Games featuring the U-20 national team
- National Hockey League (NHL): 140 games
- Kontinental Hockey League (KHL): 150 games
- Swedish Hockey League (SHL): 120 games
- Races from the NASCAR series, Moto GP, European Le Mans Series, FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) and Formula E
Here is how to buy a MySports Dayticket
on your Horizon Box
- On your Horizon Box, go on Channel 98 and login using your My UPC login
- Click on Get Ticket on the bottom left of the screen
- Confirm your order and enjoy your MySports Day Ticket right away!
on UPC TV Webpage
Choose your Happy Home pack
to happifi your home.
Are you a new customer of UPC?
Are you already a customer of UPC?
Are you already watching digital TV from UPC?
Simply log in to MyUPC and add MySports Pro under Products > TV > Options > Change my DTV Options.
Not got digital TV from UPC yet?
First, you need a subscription with digital TV from UPC and then you can order the MySports Pro option.
Simply give us a call on 0800 369 369 and we will find the best product for you!
Questions about MySports
How do the basic and premium channels differ?
The MySports HD basic channel is included in the basic offer from your cable operator at no additional cost. At least one live Swiss ice hockey league game will be shown each week. You can also look forward to analyses and studio discussions, as well as numerous other sports broadcasts, including handball, beach volleyball, equestrian sport or Formula E.
Sports fans can secure access to several premium channels as part of the MySports Pro add-on option, which is subject to a fee, and enjoy the full sports package comprising ice hockey, football and motor sports via TV, Internet and mobile – at any time and anywhere. The MySports Day Ticket is available to everyone who does not have a subscription, but who wants to enjoy the entire MySports Pro package on individual days.
What is the situation regarding the sharing of ice hockey rights and the MySports signal with other providers?
MySports will only be available to customers of UPC and other cable operators. With MySports we want to offer our customers a real alternative in the sports market. During the regular season, National League (NLA) games and selected Swiss League (NLB) games will be shown exclusively through the cable network and only via MySports. Matches featuring various CH national ice hockey teams will also be shown exclusively via the cable network from the 2017/2018 season.
Where can I find the MySports schedule?
On which channel slots and in how many languages will MySports be broadcast?
The basic channel, MySports HD, will be broadcast on channel slot 9 in German- and French-speaking Switzerland. All other sports channels can be found on channel slots 100 to 128. In Ticino, MySports HD will be broadcast on channel slot 99, followed by the other sports channels. The languages are primarily German and French. Ice hockey games involving Ticino will also be broadcast and commentated in Italian.
Can I watch MySports with all receivers?
The MySports basic channel can be received by all UPC TV customers. The additional channels can be received with the MySports Pro option, which is subject to a fee. The requirement for MySports Pro is a digital TV subscription from UPC which is subject to a fee with a recurring monthly payment. MySports Pro can be received with a decoder box or DigiCard. In the case of some older receivers, either the box or the SmartCard may need to be replaced with a newer model in order to receive MySports Pro.
Questions on the MySports Day Ticket
What is MySports Day Ticket, how much does it cost and for how long is it valid?
The MySports Day Ticket offers the possibility to customers who are not MySports Pro subscribers to enjoy all content for a short time. The price for the access is CHF 9.- and expires at 6 am the following day.
Who can get a MySports Day Ticket?
All customers who are not subscribed to MySports Pro and have a digital TV offer from UPC with recurring monthly payment can take advantage of this offering.
How can I purchase a daily pass for MySports?
The MySports Day Ticket for CHF 9 can only be purchased via horizon.tv or the Horizon HD Recorder. Regardless of where the ticket was purchased, it is always available on all devices (horizon.tv, Horizon Go app or Horizon HD Recorder).
Where can I watch the channels included in the MySports Day Ticket?
The content activated via a MySports Day Ticket is available on the Horizon HD Recorder, the Horizon Go app and via horizon.tv.
Can the MySports plan be used on multiple devices?
Yes. On Horizon Go, it is possible to watch up to three live streams at the same time on different devices.
How is MySports billed?
The price of CHF 9.- for MySports Day Ticket is charged on UPC monthly invoice.
Are Replay and Startover functions also available with the MySports Day Ticket?
These functions are only available for certain channels. The TV Guide shows if Replay is available. The use of Replay is possible as long as the Day ticket is active, giving access to the programmes up to 30 hours in the past.
Can a MySports Day Ticket be ordered for a later date or canceled once ordered?
Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. Mysports Day Ticket can only be ordered for the current calendar day and cannot be cancelled.
The best entertainment for your company!
For our business customers there is now MySports Pro Business. The new sports channel package for business customers offers a superior TV experience for guests, patients and visitors.
From CHF 25.-/month
Minimum contract period 12 months. Activation fee: CHF 99. Prices and offers subject to change. All speeds are «best effort». If you wish to have your products installed by a technician, please click here.
MySports Pro: A digital TV subscription from UPC which is subject to a fee with a recurring monthly payment, e.g. Connect 50 for CHF 59/month and a DigiCard for CHF 10/month, is required. Minimum contract period 12 months, activation fee: CHF 99). MySports Pro option can be cancelled at the end of any month with 3 months’ notice. Subject to price and programme changes. Correct as of July 2017
Combine & Save: To benefit from the special price, a UPC Internet product with at least 100 Mbit/s is required, e.g. UPC Connect 200 for CHF 79/month, one-off activation CHF 99, minimum contract period 12 months. The special monthly price is valid for a maximum of 5 SIM cards per household.
Premium Plus and MySports Pro in combination for just CHF 25. A digital TV subscription from UPC which has been subject to a fee with a recurring monthly payment since 18.05.2017, e.g. Connect 50 for CHF 59/month and a DigiCard for CHF 10/month, is required. (Minimum contract period 12 months, activation fee: CHF 99). Premium Plus/MySports bundle can be cancelled at the end of any month with 3 months’ notice. Valid until 19.06.2018.