Top bundles with ultra-fast speed internet and unlimited calls. Experience our simple and stable solutions for small businesses.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Products and prices subject to change. Minimum contract term 1 year.
* When you order via the upc.ch/business website, the activation fee of CHF 69 + the installation fee of CHF 199 (total CHF 268) will be credited to you. No cash payment is possible.
Combine & Save
Combine your internet and telephony package with our Business Mobile, for example Business Mobile Swiss Classic, and benefit from a monthly 20% discount on each SIM card.
Along with the Fiber Power bundle, we are also offering high-end Panasonic telephones optimally designed to suit the entire system. And thanks to the advantageous conditions negotiated with manufacturers, you can purchase the phones cheaper from us than anywhere else.
Check now which
bandwidths are available
at your address.
Call 0800 900 290
or request a consultation.
Can a free Ethernet port be used at the modem?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) provides you with all 4 ports and 100 WLAN ports. You can follow the simple instructions to set up the WLAN yourself.
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) does not provide these ports. These ports are reserved for UPC Business service extensions in telephony.
Can the modem be used as a router?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) allows you to use all 4 ports and the WLAN (100 ports) and gives you complete access to the modem. The modem can also be used in bridge mode if you would like to use your own router.
- You need your own router with a firewall for Business Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) because these functions are deactivated on the modem. If you run your own server, this allows you to keep your infrastructure with a firewall and router.
Can I get a router from UPC Business?
- UPC Business does not offer its own routers. Ideally you should ask your LAN provider to supply you with a suitable router or purchase one at a specialist retailer.
Do I need a separate WLAN router if I want to set up a WLAN connection?
- The WLAN router is already included in the modem with Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor).
- You require your own WLAN router with a firewall function for Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925).
Limited geographical availability. If the cable connection is billed for by a UPC partner network, this will be taken into account in the form of a credit note. All speeds are «best effort». Prices and offers subject to change.
Usage of “Flatrate Swiss Fix and Mobile” and “Flatrate Global Fix and Swiss Mobile” is designed for standard use of the connections by small companies. If usage deviates considerably from standard use or if there are indications that the connection is being used for special purposes (e.g. machine-machine, direct dialling or continuous connections, video telephony, call centre services, permanent monitoring services or extensive analogue data transmission), UPC reserves the right to suspend the service at any time, to restrict it or to take another suitable measure.