Ultra-fast Internet for self-employed
people and small businesses.
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Products and prices subject to change. Minimum contract term 1 year.
* When you order via the upc.ch/business website, the activation fee of CHF 69 + the installation fee of CHF 199 (total CHF 268) will be credited to you. No cash payment is possible.
Combine & Save
Combine your internet and telephony package with our Business Mobile, for example Business Mobile Swiss Classic, and benefit from a monthly 20% discount on each SIM card.
With the Internet Backup option, the cable modem is expanded with a 4G mobile backup connection and UPC Business Internet is provided with optimal protection against failures. A practical and affordable solution for those who need a highly available Internet connection.
INTERNET & MOBILE
FOR YOUR START-UP
Support for your new company!
Check now which
bandwidths are available
at your address.
Call 0800 900 290
or request a consultation.
Can a free Ethernet port be used at the modem?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) provides you with all 4 ports and 100 WLAN ports. You can follow the simple instructions to set up the WLAN yourself.
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) does not provide these ports. These ports are reserved for UPC Business service extensions in telephony.
Can the modem be used as a router?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) allows you to use all 4 ports and the WLAN (100 ports) and gives you complete access to the modem. The modem can also be used in bridge mode if you would like to use your own router.
- You need your own router with a firewall for Business Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) because these functions are deactivated on the modem. If you run your own server, this allows you to keep your infrastructure with a firewall and router.
Can I get a router from UPC Business?
- UPC Business does not offer its own routers. Ideally you should ask your LAN provider to supply you with a suitable router or purchase one at a specialist retailer.
Do I need a separate WLAN router if I want to set up a WLAN connection?
- The WLAN router is already included in the modem with Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor).
- You require your own WLAN router with a firewall function for Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925).