BUSINESS INTERNET WITH UP TO 500 MBIT/S
Test without obligation for two months.
Internet Fiber Power
Installation & activation
0.- instead of 268.-**
All prices are exclusive of VAT. Products and prices subject to change. Minimum contract term 1 year.
* Prices excluding VAT, the promotional price of CHF 1.- instead of CHF 119.- is valid for the first 2 months. Then the normal price applies. Minimum contract period 1 year; the subscription can be cancelled in writing at any time during the first 2 months. We will waive the activation fee of CHF 69.- and the installation fee of CHF 199.- (CHF 268.- in total). The total saving of CHF 504.- corresponds to the saving of CHF 236.- (2 x CHF 1 instead of CHF 119.-) for the two-month promotional price, plus the equivalent value of the activation and installation fee of CHF 268.- in total. Offer valid until 31.03.2018.
** When you order via the upc.ch/business website, the activation fee of CHF 69 + the installation fee of CHF 199 (total CHF 268) will be credited to you. No cash payment is possible.
Try & Buy:
You can test our Business Internet 500 very easily
Our technician will carry out installation on your premises. You don’t need to do anything.
Try & Buy advantage
UPC Business is giving you the installation and activation fees
worth CHF 268.-.
You can test our ultra-fast
Internet with up to 500 Mbit/s
for two months.
Try & Buy advantage
During the first two months, you can withdraw from the contract at any time without any fees or obligations.
Combine & Save
Combine your internet and telephony package with our Business Mobile Free, for example Business Mobile Free M and save CHF 10.-/month per SIM card
Check now which
bandwidths are available
at your address.
We can be contacted on
0800 678 105 or you can ask
for a consultation.
Can a free Ethernet port be used at the modem?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) provides you with all 4 ports and 100 WLAN ports. You can follow the simple instructions to set up the WLAN yourself.
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) does not provide these ports. These ports are reserved for UPC Business service extensions in telephony.
Can the modem be used as a router?
- Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor) allows you to use all 4 ports and the WLAN (100 ports) and gives you complete access to the modem. The modem can also be used in bridge mode if you would like to use your own router.
- You need your own router with a firewall for Business Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925) because these functions are deactivated on the modem. If you run your own server, this allows you to keep your infrastructure with a firewall and router.
Can I get a router from UPC Business?
- UPC Business does not offer its own routers. Ideally you should ask your LAN provider to supply you with a suitable router or purchase one at a specialist retailer.
Do I need a separate WLAN router if I want to set up a WLAN connection?
- The WLAN router is already included in the modem with Business Internet Fiber Power with a dynamic IP address (Technicolor).
- You require your own WLAN router with a firewall function for Business Internet Fiber Power with a fixed IP address (Cisco EPC3925).