Chief Information Officer
Who is Duncan Macdonald?
I am... a little bit eccentric, but always focused on doing the right thing (in my own way).
I can’t… just be comfortable. I always want to learn new things.
I have… to be creative on a regular basis.
I won’t... be unreasonable or closed to new ideas.
I like... the journey but with the destination always in mind.
I live… in a secluded valley in a national park surrounded by nature.
- Duncan Macdonald has served as CIO of UPC Switzerland since October 2018.
- From 2016, Duncan held the role of VP of Consumer IT & Digital Transformation across the 11 European operating countries in the Liberty Group.
- Before that, he led IT, Delivery and TV operations for Virgin Media as Executive Director from 2013.
- Before joining Virgin Media in 2007, Duncan held a number of senior positions in leading management consultancies.
- He is a graduate of London University with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with Management.