CEO Regionalorganisation Österreich/Schweiz
CEO Central Europe Group
I can… not speak very good German, unfortunately.
I have… a wonderful family.
I have to… stop eating ice cream allthe time.
I will… not be around for ever, although I learnt at the St. Gallen Symposium that this is now possible.
I live… in Switzerland. And I love Switzerland.
- Since 1 July 2015, he has also headed the Central Europe Group within Liberty Global, to which the Austria/Switzerland regional organisation also belongs.
- Eric Tveter has been CEO of the Austria/Switzerland regional organisation of Liberty Global with responsibility for the UPC business since August 2014.
- Eric Tveter joined the former upc cablecom in Switzerland in 2009.
- His experience includes various senior executive roles in the US, UK and European cable industries. He was formerly President of UK cable operator Telewest Global Inc. and held a range of senior leadership positions at Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corporation. Tveter was a Non-Executive Board Member of Open TV and served as Chairman of Sightspeed Inc. until the business was sold to Logitech in late 2008.
- Eric Tveter holds an MBA from Rutgers University as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Accounting from Long Island University, two institutions he supports actively.
- Eric Tveter also sits on the Board of Directors of the First National Bank of Long Island and is a Board Observer at Veniam as well as a Trustee for Lessons for Life.