I can… not speak very good German, unfortunately.
I have… a wonderful family.
I have to… stop eating ice cream allthe time.
I will… not be around for ever, although I learnt at the St. Gallen Symposium that this is now possible.
I live… in Switzerland. And I love Switzerland.
- Eric Tveter serves as Chairman of UPC Switzerland and as CEO for the Liberty Global businesses in Eastern Europe. He is a member of the Liberty Global Executive Leadership Team.
- Tveter joined former Cablecom in 2009 as CEO and was responsible for the Central Europe Group (CE) within Liberty Global from 2015 until 2018, encompassing a total of eight countries including Switzerland and Austria as well as overseeing business operations in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia and the UPC DTH satellite television services based in Luxembourg.
- His experience includes various senior executive roles in the US, UK and European cable industries. He was formerly President of UK cable operator Telewest Global Inc. and held a range of senior leadership positions at Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corporation. Tveter was a Non-Executive Board Member of Open TV and served as Chairman of Sightspeed Inc. until the business was sold to Logitech in late 2008.
- Eric Tveter sits on the Board of Directors of the First National Bank of Long Island, he is also on the Board of Veniam as well as a Trustee for Lessons for Life.
- Eric Tveter holds an MBA from Rutgers University as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Accounting from Long Island University, two institutions he supports actively.