Chief Financial Officer
I have… two children.
I want… to learn how to ski cross country.
I have to… buy a new bike so I can get around Zurich.
I will… learn to speak some German.
I like… fondue.
- Mark Reid has been Chief Financial Officer at UPC since September 2016. He also served, until July 2018, as CFO of Liberty Global’s Central Europe Group, to which five companies from Central and Eastern Europe belonged, as well as the Austria/Switzerland regional organisation.
- The Scot previously spent three years at Virgin Media as Deputy CFO.
- He was Director of Finance for Web company Yahoo! Inc. from 2007 until 2011.
- From 2004, Reid was employed by ebookers.com as Director of Finance.
- Mark Reid studied Aeronautical Engineering at Glasgow University and began his career with British Airways.