Chief Executive Officer
Who is Severina Pascu?
I am... better than yesterday and far from knowing enough.
I can’t… stand still and always look for new peaks to climb and there’s
no better place for that than Switzerland.
I have… more than I ever hoped for and I am grateful for the friends,
family and life I have.
I won’t... take myself too seriously, but I will take time to laugh and
I like... being part of the team, it is not the strategy alone or the
plan that make the world turn but the people who always do that.
I live… and don’t exist.
- Severina Pascu has served as Chief Executive Officer of UPC Switzerland since 1 September 2018.
- From December 2017, Pascu held the role of Chief Operating Officer at UPC as well as CEO for the activities in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and DTH located in Luxembourg.
- Before that, she led the cable operations in Poland, Hungary, Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the DTH activities as Managing Director from 2015.
- Before joining Liberty Global in 2008, Severina held a number of senior management positions in leading international companies.
- She is a graduate of the Romanian Academy for Economic Studies.