Deputy CEO and Chief Operating Officer
Who is Severina Pascu?
- Severina Pascu has been Deputy Chief Executive Officer and COO of the combined Sunrise UPC business since 16 November 2020.
- In February 2020, Severina Pascu joined Virgin Media as Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- From September 2018 to February 2020, she served as Chief Executive Officer at UPC Switzerland.
- Before that, she was COO for Central Europe, in addition to her role as Managing Director of Liberty Global Central Eastern Europe, which she had held since 2015.
- Severina Pascu joined the company in 2008 as Chief Financial Officer for UPC Romania and was then appointed CEO – first for Romania and later for Hungary as well.
- Between 2005 and 2008, she was manager of CAIB Romania, one of the main investment banks in Central Europe.
- Between 2000 and 2005, Severina Pascu was a member of the management of the American cable telecommunications company Metromedia International.
- A graduate of the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Severina Pascu began her career in 1996 at KPMG Romania and then worked for the company in the United Kingdom.