Chief Commercial Officer
Who is Stefan Fuchs?
I am... a basketball player at heart and always need a ball in my hand.
I can... never get enough of our five wonderful kids.
I have... written a 462-page book about films on television.
I will... never stop being eager to learn new things.
I like... getting to know people and the world when I travel.
I live... with passion and want to experience and achieve as much as possible.
- As of 1 December 2018, Stefan Fuchs, who joined the company in September 2018, will become CCO of UPC Switzerland and responsible for Brand, Marcom, Customer Value Proposition & Portfolio, Content, Products, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence, Commercial Strategy & Customer Value Management.
- Stefan has been part of the Liberty Global Group for more than 10 years. Most recently he steered international positioning and the marketing of LG’s products in Amsterdam (Netherlands). He has also held leading marketing positions with Virgin Media in London (Great Britain) and with Unitymedia in Cologne (Germany).
- From 2001 to 2007 he was active as a strategic management consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton and involved in establishing the start-up Entavio/HD Plus with SES Astra.
- As a lecturer and external doctoral candidate at the chair of Marketing & Media at Bauhaus University, Weimar, Stefan received his doctorate with the thesis: “Feature films on television – viewer prognoses and monetary assessment of broadcasting rights.”
- Prior to this, Stefan studied with the European Business Programme (EBP) in Munich (Germany), Rotterdam (Netherlands) and Fairfield (USA) and received a double degree in International Business Administration.