Managing Director Sales & Customer Operations
I am… the chef in our family. And hopefully one day I’ll also be the winemaker.
I must… find the perfect powder slope at least once a year and ski down it.
I will… never be able to understand everything. But I will never stop trying to.
I like... chocolate – a whole bar every day.
I live... by a lake in the mountains at the weekend.
- Urs Reinhard took up his current role as Managing Director Sales & Customer Operations in December 2017. He joined UPC as Vice President Strategy & Business Development almost two years ago.
- Previously, he spent 13 years at the Boston Consulting Group, most recently as Partner and Managing Director. There, he advised telecommunications and high-tech companies, as well as companies from the media and energy sectors, and led projects in Europe, the USA, Africa and Asia.
- He has also worked for Accenture, UBS Investment Bank and Credit Suisse.
- Urs Reinhard holds a masters degree in Business Administration from the University of St. Gallen.
- He comes from Obwalden originally and, following stints in Switzerland and San Francisco, most recently spent three years in South Africa, where he helped set up the Boston Consulting Group’s local office.