What does the error message mean?
The Replay content is currently not available:
This is how you can proceed:
1. TEST ANOTHER CHANNEL
Try to play another channel and check if the problem also exists with other contents.
a) If the problem only occurs when playing one channel, try playing the channel again later.
It is possible that the error has been caused by a temporary service interruption. In rare cases, content may be lost.
b) If the problem persists with the second content, carry out the following steps:
2. RESTART YOUR MODEM
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected.
- Restart the modem.
- Wait until the modem has completely restarted and then check whether the problem has been fixed.
If that doesn’t work ....
3. RESTART YOUR UPV TV BOX
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected to the modem.
- Restart the UPC TV Box by carefully unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in after 30 seconds.
- Wait until the box has completely rebooted and then check if the problem has been solved.
It is possible that the error has been caused by a temporary service interruption. In this case we kindly ask for your patience, we are working on solving the problem. In rare cases, recordings may be lost.
Does the problem persist after 24 hours? Our customer service will be happy to help you: