What does the error message mean?
An error occurred while receiving the channel.
This is how you can proceed.
1. TEST ANOTHER RECORDING
Try to play another channel and check if the problem also exists with other channels.
a) If the problem only occurs when playing one channel, try playing the channel again later.
b) If the problem persists with the second channel, carry out the following steps:
2. RESTART YOUR MODEM
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected
- Restart the modem.
- Wait until the modem has completely restarted and then check whether the problem has been fixed.
3. RESTART YOUR UPV TV BOX
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected to the modem.
- Restart the UPC TV Box by carefully unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in after 30 seconds.
- Wait until the box has completely rebooted and then check if the problem has been solved.
It is possible that the error has been caused by a temporary service interruption. In this case we kindly ask for your patience, we are working on solving the problem.