MANAGE NETWORK NAME (SSID) AND PASSWORD
Here you can learn how to reset or change the name and password for your wifi. Simply select your modem and all the information about managing your access data will be shown.
- Here’s how to change the wifi name and password with your browser:
1. Open the Internet browser and enter 192.168.192.1 in the address line.
2. Enter “admin” as both the user name and password.
3. Click on“Wireless” at the top right.
4. Now click on “Security” in the vertical menu on the left-hand side.
5. In the “Network Key” field you can now set a new password for your wifi network.
6. After you have changed the SSID and/or the password, you have to reconnect your devices to the wifi.
You have to be connected to the wifi (or its LAN cable) to be able to access the Admin area.
After the change, devices that were previously connected via wifi need to be reconnected.
You can find more information about the Horizon Box in our User Guide.
Do you need further assistance?
Take advantage of the knowledge of experienced customers in the UPC Community or contact us directly through the contact page.