What does the error message mean?
The service “Watch from the beginning” is currently not available.
This is how you can proceed.
1. RESTART YOUR MODEM
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected.
- Restart the modem.
- Wait until the modem has completely restarted and then check whether the problem has been solved.
If that doesn’t work:
2. RESTART YOUR UPC TV BOX
- Check whether all the cables are correctly connected to the modem.
- Restart the UPC TV Box by carefully unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in after 30 seconds.
- Wait until the box has completely rebooted and then check if the problem has been solved.
It is possible that the error has been caused by a temporary service interruption. In this case we kindly ask for your patience, we are working on solving the problem.
Does the problem persist? Our customer service will be happy to help you: