on your UPC TV Box
How does the TV guide work and how can I set up my favourites? The answers to these questions and lots more about the operation of your UPC TV Box.
- In the main menu, you have access to all available menu items. In the respective menu items, you have access to the following content:
- most frequently searched for and most watched programmes
- recommendations for you
- recent recordings
- last used apps and settings
- Pressing the «TV Guide» button will always take you to “Now” in the TV guide
- You can also jump forwards or backwards by a whole day with the << and >> buttons
- You can go up or down a page with the «CH+» and «CH-» buttons
- You can also navigate with voice control
- In the TV guide, you will find the complete programme overview for all channels for the past and next seven days.
This line shows the programmes currently being aired.
To go to the top menu, press the «HOME» button on the remote control.
If you press «OK» for a Replay programme, this will start playing directly. If you want to see the information or add a programme to your watch list, press «...».
If you press «OK» for a Replay programme currently being shown, you can select whether you want to watch the programme from the beginning or live.
If you press «OK» for a future programme, the programme information will be displayed.
Profiles and favourites
With the profile function, up to 6 additional profiles can be created, and a name, colour and individual channel list can be defined for each one.
To create a profile, press the «profile» button on your remote control and follow the instructions on the screen. With the same button you can switch between your profiles at any time.
The following settings and functions are profile based:
- Favourites list (including the order in the channel bar & TV Guide)
- Menu language / audio language / subtitle settings
- Continue watching the content
All other functions and content are accessible for all profiles.
Tip: You can also use the profile function to create more channel lists for yourself, such as for sports channels & children’s channels.
Profiles can also be created, used and modified via the UPC TV App.
Under Saved you will find your recordings, your watch list, content that you can carry on watching and your currently rented OnDemand films & series.
In the “Recordings” sub-menu, you will find your recordings, planned recordings and the free capacity of your cloud storage.
When the memory is full, no further recordings can be programmed. To free up memory, simply delete old programmes that you no longer watch.
By pressing the «OK» button you can call up the channel bar while watching a programme. In the channel bar, you have information about the current programme and direct access to the past and next seven days. In addition, you can navigate to another channel with the arrow buttons «UP» & «DOWN» without having to stop the current programme.