Free of charge online in My UPC


Free of charge online in My UPC

Your address could not be recognised. Please check your entry:

Check availability of services in your area

  • Required
  • Check availability of services in your area

    Your address was not recognized. Please select your address from the menu. Additional information may be required.

  • Great ! You can receive our services!

    Sorry ! It doesn't look like you can receive our services

    UPC services are currently being installed for this address!

    Unfortunately we can currently only offer UPC Mobile at this address.

    UPC services will soon be switched off at this address.

    Checking availability now


    Notify us of your move as early as possible, ideally one month before the moving date. You have already moved home? No problem! Select that option in My UPC.


    Notify us of your move online at no charge in My UPC. Please note: If you notify us of your move by telephone or post, an administrative fee of CHF 35 applies.


    Are you moving home? Notify us of your move and take us with you!

    For your UPC moving home notification, simply log in to My UPC. Not registered yet? You can register with just a few clicks. Have your customer number ready (which you can find on your bill or in e-mails you have received from UPC).



    Fill out the moving home registration in My UPC. You will need the moving date, a current e-mail address and your new home address. If you have already moved, click on «I have already moved home».



    You will receive a confirmation by e-mail and letter with a summary of all the information. If necessary you can still change the information you entered. You can check the current status of your moving home registration at any time in My UPC.



    We will take care of making sure you can use your UPC services at your new location. If installation work is necessary, we will contact you promptly.


    Do I have to take my devices with me when I move home?

    Yes. To be able to use your UPC services as usual, please transport your receivers from your old home to your new home.

    What do I need to do if UPC services are not available at my new home (e.g. when moving abroad)?

    In this case you will no longer be able to use your UPC products after your move. So they will be terminated.*  Here is what we need from you:

    1. Moving home registration
    Register your move free of charge in My UPC, and if possible at least 30 days before the move. Just follow the steps specified in My UPC.

    2. Confirmation of move
    We need an official document which confirms that you are moving to the address you have indicated (such as a new rental contract or Swiss confirmation of deregistration). You can simply upload it in My UPC when you register your move.

    Important: If you register your move and upload the confirmation at least 30 days before your moving date, your UPC services will be cancelled as of your moving date. But if you register your move less than 30 days before the change of residence, cancellation of your UPC services will not take place until the end of the month following your moving date. If you do not upload a confirmation of your move, we will have to postpone cancellation by another month. 

    What happens after my move has been registered?
    As soon as you have entered your move in My UPC, you will receive an e-mail as confirmation. Please note that after you have registered a move, you will automatically receive your UPC bills only by e-mail and no longer by post.

    * Your products are excluded from cancellation if you move within Switzerland. You can continue using all your UPC mobile services as usual.

    Alternative to terminating the contract: Transfer your UPC account to another person
    You can easily transfer your UPC account to someone in your flat, family or circle of friends. So you don't have to wait for the end of the cancellation period, you only pay for the use of your UPC products until the day your account is transferred. And it can even be today, because you can enter your account transfer request in My UPC immediately within minutes. 

    You can find more information on our support page.

    When will the connection at my old address be switched off?

    The connection will not be switched off. You can continue using it until your move.

    When will the bills start being sent to my new address?

    We will not send the first bill to your new address until after the moving date you have entered on the change of address form.

    Can I change or cancel my moving home registration?

    Yes. If necessary you can change or cancel your moving home registration at any time in My UPC.



    How can I use my products in my new home? We have put together the most important help topics about TV and Internet for you.


    Installation instructions for TV, Internet, landline and Mobile


    Have you connected your devices correctly?


    All about installing and using your Internet connection


    All about your TV receiver


    Why don’t my TV services work in my new home yet?

    If you are using a Horizon HD Recorder and are no longer able to use all TV services after your move, please restore the Horizon HD Recorder to the factory settings.

    If you use a DigiCard, it may be necessary to use new parameters. You can get all the details for that directly online by entering your new address on our page about «Installation codes for digital TV reception».

    Fibre optic cable

    Interested in the topic of fibre optic cable? Here you can learn important information about UPC’s fibre optic cable network.

    Can I keep my landline number when I move house?

    When you move house, you can retain your current telephone number or switch to a new telephone number. This applies to all moves, even if you move to an area with a different area code (e.g. from 031 to 041).

    If you wish to keep your telephone number, you don’t need to do anything else.

    If you want to change your number, please send us a written notification of your wish to the following address:

    UPC Switzerland LLC
    PO Box
    8021 Zurich

    Can I transfer my UPC account or individual products to another person?

    Yes, you have the possibility to transfer individual UPC products or your entire UPC account to another person. In both cases the account owner is changed and the products remain registered at the same address.

    Detailed information can be found on our support pages for account transfer and product transfer.

    Do I have to report a move if my address is staying the same?

    When changing apartment at the same address, you do not need to register the move. You can connect your devices in your new apartment and use them immediately.

    Exception: If you are living in a property with an FTTH connection (fibre optic cable), you should notify us of your move so that the FTTH adapter can be installed in your new apartment.





    Service information and network issues 

    Here you can find information about disruptions on the UPC network.



    Our experts are there for you.

    Kontakt | Twitter

    Social Media

    We also answer your questions via Twitter or Facebook.